| What do you need to know to get on the web?
- how much will it cost?
You can get started with 5 pages for around $400 to $500
- how long does it take?
It depends on you. If you have the content, a week.
- what info do I need from you, the client?
You need to provide me with the information you want to communicate to your audience.
- what do I have to do, to get you, the client, on the net?
I need to register a domain name if you don't have one, agree on a design, populate the
pages with your content, upload the pages to a hosting service, and set the domain name to
point to the hosting server.
- how do you, the client, arrive at a structure for the site?
that's a big one, more info
- what are the elements of good graphic design?
another big one, more info
- can you show examples of other sites you have built?
yes, just email me